TD's Purchasing Policy
I understand and agree to TD's Purchasing Policy and the following:
- I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL (no exchanges, refunds or credits). If I received an item that is defective or damaged TD will replace it with the same/similar item unless the product is no longer available. If the product is no longer available I can offer receive a store credit for the full amount paid. I must notify TD within 5 days after my item is marked delivered via email at email@example.com. I UNDERSTAND A SOCIAL MEDIA NOTIFICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- I understand size dissatisfaction is not a defect. It's my responsibility to read the product description and check measurements against my size.
- I confirm that my shipping address and contact info is correct. I understand there will be no refunds or credits issued due to shipping address errors. I agree, in the event an item is successfully returned to TD due to incorrect shipping address, I will be responsible for covering shipping cost to resend the purchase.
- I understand that TD is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Once item(s) are showing scanned into the selected carriers (USPS, UPS, FEdex or DHL’s) system, I should contact the selected carrier regarding arrival times, delivery status, or lost items.
- I understand it's my responsibility to verify if the item I'm purchasing is a pre-order item. I also understand pre-orders are subjected to longer shipping times and that I can find details under item's description.
- I understand vintage and pre-loved items are non-returnable. I understand that sizing of vintage items tend to differ from our current sizing systems. It is my responsibility to check measurements and check against my size. I understand vintage and pre-loved items may show signs of wear and tear.